Submitted by: Veronica Coffin
A bug out bag is a very important part of emergency preparedness. We all need to make sure that we have a bug out bag for the times when we can’t stay in our homes and we are forced to leave because of a terrorist attack, a government quarantine, a rapidly spreading virus, or even a wildfire. Bug out bags give us the ability to leave in a hurry and still have a sense of preparedness for whatever we might face outside our homes.
Putting together a bug out bag doesn’t need to feel intimidating or stressful – and it will not be, particularly after reading this guide. Think about it from the perspective that you’re getting a bag ready for an extended trip, however, your luggage quota is limited. We’ll talk about all the necessary things that need to go inside your bug out bag, so you can know what to put in your bag to ensure your safety along with the safety of your loved ones.
Here is what you will learn after reading this book:
- The importance of having a bug out bag
- Water and Food for your bug out bag
- Clothing and Hygiene necessities for your bug out bag
- Shelter and Bedding Equipment for your bug out bag
- Basic Gear and Weapons for your bug out bag
- Extras and other Miscellaneous Equipment for your bug out bag