I tried doing this daily … and it just didn’t work out very well. I am going to have a weekly post that I update with new deals daily. I also may not make them look so fancy – it may just be a description and a link. So check back often. I will eventually work this into a weekly email.
Nov 24th Prepper Deals
Here are some Deals from Amazon
Eufy Security Cameras up to 46% off
Google Nest Security Cameras and Doorbells
(Caveat Emptor: I have no idea about the quality of this kit.)
Nov 22nd Prepper Deals
November 21st Prepper Deals
Biolite has 40% off a whole lotta stuff! I always like their gear because I have found that it holds up very well to repeated use.
They have a BaseCharge 600 on sale for $419.40 normally $699.00! That’s an insanely good deal! And I’m not even in their affiliate program!
November 20th Deals
November 19th Deals
CRIMSON TRACE RAIL MASTER 420/110 LM HIGH OUTPUT CREE XPL LED UNIVERSAL TACTICAL LIGHT
Palmetto State Armory
- Experience the power that increased illumination can provide to your defensive firearm. Introducing the CMR-208 Rail Master universal tactical light for rail-equipped firearms, a best-in-class tactical light from the brand that you trust for personal protection optics.
- Tap on/off instant activation
- Impact resistance up to 1 m
BLUE SEVENTY-TWO 72 HOUR EMERGENCY BACKPACK
Survival Kit for 1 Person
- The Blue Seventy-Two is a simple yet versatile 3-day emergency kit for one person. Whether you barely planned what you are going to eat for lunch today or you have step-by-step contingency plans for surviving an EMP attack, this kit is a must have.
- During emergencies/disasters it can take first responder units hours or sometimes days to get on scene. The Blue Seventy-Two is designed to help you get through those critical early moments. The Blue Seventy-Two comes in a compact yet sturdy grab-n-go backpack. It easy to transport and can be conveniently stored at home, at school, in your car, your boat, at the office or virtually anywhere emergencies might strike.
- Each kit contains enough emergency supplies to sustain one person for three days (72 hours). The three basic essentials of food, water and emergency blankets (as recommended by the American Red Cross), are included in every handy backpack.